Friday, July 2, 2010

"My Reminder, My Inspiration"

Royale Amethyst Invitations, a custom event stationery company, was officially introduced to the world in December 2009. Who would have thought that from my sister’s December 2008 wedding I would have continued onto a path of designing invitations. I actually believed that I would have became an Event Planner; with all of the tasks I had to assist my sister carry out just to make her day as smooth as possible.


The picture below is a constant reminder of WHY I love and enjoy what I do EVERYDAY. You want to know what inspires me, I always tell myself that “God is my inspiration; HE is the best designer I know”. To some people it is just paper, but to me it is a masterpiece. In designing each invitation I really put my heart and soul into it. I guess that is why I always feel a piece of me leaves when my client’s pick up their order(smiling). That “feeling” is what gives me the motivation to keep going and finding new ways to take this craft to another level……..it is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment