Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Featured Vendor: Lena Osorio Gemisic of Event Floral Creations

















Bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and floral decor that will truly take your breath away.
My first impression after viewing the work of Event Floral Creations, a floral boutique which prides itself in designing floral profiles that reflects each of their clients style.

If you are in search of breathtaking floral arrangements; your search has now ended!

Read on as The Amethyst Corner interviews Florist Lena Osorio Gemisic:


1) What inspired you to become a florist and begin Lena Osorio Gemisic Event Floral Creations?

Over ten years ago on my wedding day, I took a peek of the room in which my wedding reception was held. I was in awe of the beautiful work of my florist who transformed a room so ordinary into something extraordinary. At that moment, I was inspired to study floral design and become a florist.

2) What so many trends to follow, what are the latest trends in floral decor? What are your thoughts on the floral designs for 2012?

Brides today are going with more bold hues such as rust, gold and navy blue combos, which I love! Although the classic white bouquet will never go out of style; I do think for 2012, floral designs will become more modern and bold. Brides are definitely using their bouquets to make a statement about their style!

3) What advice or tips can you offer brides when shopping for flowers?

I have had brides state that they do not know what kind of budget is needed for their flowers.
My advice to brides is to set aside at least 9% of their wedding budget to cover the cost of their floral arrangements.

4)Where does your inspiration come from and what inspires you?

My inspiration comes from seeing color combinations; for instance, the color scheme inside of a home or the style of a room. To be honest, I sometimes become inspired by the work of other florist.

Lena Osorio Gemisic, a graphic designer turned florist, is labeled amongst her peers as being a "perfectionist". She is known for her attention to detail and expertise on color combinations.

Her efforts has landed her an opportunity to create breathtaking floral arrangements for the wedding of a well known supermodel. Lena has a track record of aiming to deliver visions and surpassing expectations.

Check out the links below:

Website: http://www.lenaosoriogemisic.com/welcome.html
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/lenaosoriogemisicfloralcreations


Thanks for reading this post on The Amethyst Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment