Sunday, December 2, 2012

Featured Vendor: Royal Photo Booth




If you are looking for a fun and innovative way to entertain guest at your next event; you may want to incorporate a photo booth. Photo Booths are the must haves for any special occasion; you will see them at weddings, social and corporate events.
If you are in search of adding uniqueness to your event, look no further!

Read on as The Amethyst Corner chats with Laura Adaza of Royal Photo Booth:


1) With so many photo booth companies servicing the tri-state area, what makes Royal Photo Booth unique?

That’s a great question. There are a number of qualities that make Royal Photo Booth unique.
1.      GROUP FRIENDLY

One of the unique features of our Photo Booths is that they are group friendly. What this means is that you are not limited to only 1 or 2 guests at a time going into the booth.

With Royal Photo Booth you get a Photo Booth that can fit up to 10 people, even more with creativity. It goes without saying that the more people that are in the Photo Booth at one time the more fun they tend to have. This is a huge advantage to you and your guests when you use our services.
2.      PRIVACY

Your rental comes with a Photo Booth that is completely enclosed which offers complete privacy for you and your guests. This is important because guests who feel they are being watched may not be as natural as they normally would. The privacy of our Photo Booths allows everyone to be themselves and as a result the photo strips are more genuine.
3.      ELEGANT APPEARANCE

The unique design of the our photo booth allows it to blend into the décor of any event.
4. UNLIMITED CHOICE OF BACKGROUNDS
 

Your rental comes with a library of unlimited backgrounds to choose from based on the color or theme of your event. Your possibilities are endless with us!

2) In keeping up with the times, people are finding innovative ways to keep their guest entertained at their events, and the photo booth seems like the new phenomenon! How do you keep up with the demand? Are you able to service more than one event per day?

Photo Booths are a GREAT addition to any event because it keeps your guests entertained and the pictures will be memorable keepsakes. But most importantly – unanimously from weddings to birthday celebrations people are laughing and playing like never before in photo booths. We are very hands on when it comes to booking a photo booth with us. We make sure we answer all your questions and give you options on how to create a more unique experience. So in order to give you our undivided attention and offer flexibility, we only focus on one event per day. 


3) For those that never considered renting a photo booth for their event, please tell us the perks of having one on site?

You may find yourself “on the fence” as to whether or not to get a photo booth for your upcoming event. Furthermore, with many Photo Booth companies to choose from you may be wondering which one to choose. If this is the situation you find yourself in, let me take a moment to point out some highlights.

1.      THE PERFECT PARTY FAVOR

When hosting a party there is always the task of coming up with party favors. Depending on what you decide to go with party favors can be very expensive. Consider the idea that a Photo Keepsake of your guests having a great time is the ULTIMATE PARTY FAVOR. Your guests can leave the party with their own personalized party favor. It doesn’t get any better than that.

2.      PHOTO BOOTHS CREATE MORE FUN

The challenge we face when throwing a party is to get people in the spirit of wanting to have fun. We found that not only do people LOVE to take pictures, especially with friends and family, they keep coming back for more!


4) How did Royal Photo Booth come about?


I wish I had a simple answer but there is a story behind Royal Photo Booth. One of my best friends, Tiffany, got married in San Francisco in November 2009. She had a photo booth at her wedding. I have always LOVED photo booths since I was a little kid. Every time I saw one...I just had to take a picture! At the wedding, not only did all of us have a blast taking pictures together in the booth, but I was able to take home a piece of that special day, back to my new home in New York City, and hold those memories in my hand.

One of my special friends in the photos was Felicia, whom I'd known since I was 9 years old. She was 8 years older than I was and I looked up to her like an older sister. She was my style guru and I could ask her anything I was curious about and get words of wisdom. Felicia passed away in January 2011 and Tiffany's wedding was the last time I would ever see her. Our photo booth picture, which was our last picture together, has been framed in my living room since coming back from Tiffany's wedding.

I was so inspired by how a photograph could make such a big impact on my life, and the feelings of nostalgia when I looked at it. When I got laid off from my corporate job, I wanted to follow my passion on sharing this kind experience with others...keeping their memories alive through photographs, while also keeping Felicia's memory alive in my heart. I wanted to provide others with the same feeling I felt when I left the photo booth -- EXCITEMENT, HAPPINESS, and just LIVING IN THE MOMENT. Sounds of laughter resonating from the booth from silly poses and then the feeling after I received the pictures, I couldn't wipe that big bright smile off my face. That feeling was PRICELESS. In that moment, there was no doubt I needed to start my own photo booth business so I could help others keep their own memories alive. Because of my passion, this was how Royal Photo Booth was created.


5) What should we expect to see from Royal Photo Booth in 2013?


Royal Photo Booth is all about our clients and creating a unique experience.  We want to help make your celebration more fun and memorable. We want to focus on perfecting this in order to make our clients happy. We are one of the few photo booth companies in the Tri-State area that offer a Green Screen Background in rentals, in which you can choose any image as your background based on the color or theme of your event. We are always updating our collection of backgrounds to accommodate any and all events. We also plan on upgrading our Props Selection to offer crazier and fun props, along with a cool wooden Prop Caddy with more wooden props, a mirror and a Spinner suggesting fun poses for your pictures!



Royal Photo Booth (www.MyRoyalPhotoBooth.com) provides affordable photo booth rentals in NY, NJ & CT. We offer non-stop Photo Booth entertainment for Weddings, Sweet 15/16, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Fundraisers, Trade Shows, Holiday Parties, Marketing Events, Birthdays & Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Reunions, Dances & Proms, & any Other Social Gatherings. You receive a 3-in-1 solution for Photography, Entertainment, and Party Favors, and it’s just as much fun for children and seniors as it is for young adults. We specialize in using Green Screen Technology, where you have thousands of backgrounds to choose from. These instant take-home keepsakes will be treasured for years to come. Remember, you & your guests deserve the BEST! You can learn more about Royal Photo Booth on their Website, Blog, on Facebook at Royal Photo Booth, and Twitter @ladaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment