Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Little Diva" Stationery

On Sunday, November 21, 2010, Chocolate Chip presented "A Little Diva Party” debuting the book a “Little Diva” by Tony Award winner and Author LaChanze and Acclaimed Artist Brian Pinkney. This event was held at Lola’s Tea House in Pelham, NY and was full of fabulous and divalicous festivities that included a story book reading, book signing, a special musical performance and more.


After learning about the event and seeing an opportunity to design, I realized that I had the perfect stationery which would set the right tone for this occasion. With the event being so near and invitations not being a necessity, the only stationery that I felt would be fit were place cards. When designing the place cards I had to keep in mind that I was catering to young girls that were going to be in diva mode for a day. After months of designing wedding stationery, for this project I had to keep in mind that I must “think like a little girl”, “think of pink and posh” and of course just have fun with it. With all the bright and bold colors, feathers and gems, I must admit that the design phase brought out the “little diva” in me 8-).


I also designed a larger place card for the “Divanilla” cupcakes that coordinated with the event. These amazing treats were baked by The Amethyst Corner’s very own “Links to Love” vendor; Cake in a Cup NY, LLC. It is always a pleasure to work with other vendors helping one another bring our clients vision to life. Check out these links and stay tuned for more tips, information and inspiration.




The “Little Diva” Book: http://www.littledivabook.com/


Lola’s Tea House: “A Place for Simple Pleasures” http://www.lolasteahouse.com/
Chocolate Chip: “A Family Lifestyle Brand” http://www.chocolatechiponline.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment